What is a Civil Funeral?
Decisions about the type of funeral your loved one wants, are usually made at a very difficult time. Unless there has been some pre-planning or the deceased has left clear wishes, decisions about the final event in their life may be left in the hands of others.
A Civil Funeral is different to any other because it is totally unique. It need not follow a religious format or a strictly Humanist (atheist) one. Instead it can be literally the Ceremony YOU Want: tailored to suit the beliefs of both the family, and the loved one who has been lost, and it can take place almost anywhere: a cemetery, crematorium, funeral parlour, hall or hotel.
In any service, you can choose to include or leave out:
.....and I can help you do that.....
It could be a HUGE help to your loved ones if you leave some idea of your wishes. Click here for Kevin's FREE download. You need to leave an email address and then the page address will appear. Copy it into your browser and once the form appears, use FILE - SAVE AS to save it on your own computer.
Some comments from Kevin's hundreds of services:
- Thank you for the lovely service our father would have loved it
- You have a great turn of phrase and have certainly summed up mum. We really appreciate that. Many thanks
- Thanks a lot again you have done a brilliant job.
- Best service I have ever been at...
- That was him to a 'tee'..excellent job...
- You brought mum back to life there, thanks a million.
- Just want to say thank you again for the service yesterday. The comments we received afterwards were that the eulogy captured the character and spirit of our mum. She might have been a bit embarrassed, but pleased, even proud of such a moving tribute.
- We really appreciate the tribute you have written for Mum. We feel it really captures her spirit and is both very moving and a bit funny which she would love.
- Everyone commented on how lovely the ceremony was and we know how much Mum would have appreciated that.
- You delivered the perfect service for a perfect mum...thanks for everything.
- Your service was so good people thought you knew him. It was very uplifting.
- Thank you for your help, understanding, focus and contribution to dad’s day yesterday. You brought just the right amount of dignity and celebration to the great man’s last journey...
- We appreciated your professional and genuinely sympathetic approach from your initial visit through to the preparation and delivery of the ceremony and immediately afterwards.
You are to be commended on your ability to tease out and reflect some of the significant, memorable features of mum’s life in such a short time
See Funeral Celebrants Website for more information and comments
|©2010 Ceremonies You Want
Phone 07971 503 943
|Email: Kevin @ ceremoniesyouwant.com